Asset Store integration is used to lookup on custom event stores uploaded to DNIF for various Hosts in an organization.
- The custom event store must contain a column named $Host in the event store data.
The following configuration should be done for Asset Store.
- Follow the initial configuration steps in How to Configure Automation?.
- Click the edit icon to add details.
|Host Event Store Name||Enter valid Event Store Name for Host|
- Enter the above details and click Save.
Lookup integrated with Asset Store
Retrieve Host Details
The Host for which you want to retrieve details from the event store.
- The HostDetails is a custom event store created to demonstrate this example.
- Run a Search
The Search query retrieves the $DevSrcIP field for each event in the HostDetails (custom) eventstore.
_lookup host_store get_host_info $DevSrcIP
The Lookup call returns output based on the available data in the event store.